Monday, June 20, 2011

Past, Present and Future..

Hey friends,

I’m back and I hope to keep blogging as long as I can this time. :D

It’s been a busy week for me at work as well as recuperating from a viral fever which took my weekend away. Just when I feel a bit better, it’s Monday already and the week starts all over again. I think 2 days off it’s enough for me. Everyone would think the same and also everyone would rather not work at all if given the option. I was going through my diary and came across this phrase I wrote down some time ago, “Understanding the past is fundamental for living in the present and essential for believing in the future”. Rather complicated phrase I wrote but it has been something I use every single day without realizing it, maybe even you too..

I think I’ll stop for now, leaving something behind for you to ponder on.

12 comments:

kevin said...

Gray Jacket

Moncler Jackets Sale

Coat Women Ziper

kevin said...

Gray Jacket

Moncler Jackets Sale

Coat Women Ziper

kevin21 said...

Cheap Tory Burch Shoes

Tory Burch Discount Shoes

Tory Burch

Discount Tory Burch Shoes

Tory Burch Reva Flats Sale

kevin said...

Moncler Men

Moncler Vests

Moncler Jacket Online

Moncler Caps

kevin21 said...

Nike High Heels

Monster High Celebrities

Jordan Heels

Nike Dunk Sb High Heels Black And Pink

High Heel

kevin21 said...

Gray Jacket

Moncler Jackets Sale

Coat Women Ziper

kevin21 said...

Nike High Heels

Monster High Celebrities

Jordan Heels

Nike Dunk Sb High Heels Black And Pink

High Heel

kevin21 said...

Polo Hoodies For Men

Polo Shirts

Polo Shirts For Men

Cheap Ralph Lauren

Polo Dresses For Women

Polo Hoodies For Women

Polo Hats

Cheap Polo Ralph Lauren

Ralph Lauren Shirts For Men

Cheap Polo Ralph Lauren Shirts

Polo

Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts On Sale

Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts

Polos

Polo Sweaters For Men

Polo Shirt

Unknown said...

Cheap Tory Burch Shoes

Tory Burch Discount Shoes

Tory Burch

Discount Tory Burch Shoes

Tory Burch Reva Flats Sale

kevin said...

Cheap Newport Cigarettes Free Shipping

Newport Cigarettes

Newport 100s

joice sempre said...

http://joice-sempre.blogspot.com.br/

world news said...

Thanks for your marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you could be a great author. I will always bookmark your blog and will often come back at some point. I want to encourage continue your great work, latest online news have a nice holiday weekend!