Sunday, September 5, 2010

My ...

Good Morning,
I think it's about time I have the title of my blog changed.. and the worst part of it is that I have no idea.. I want something that potrays my current life and at the same time represent who I am.. I'm expecting too much from just a few words, or maybe I should just make up a word.. Yeah, it sounds easy but I'm confused.. @_@
I came up with a few but I think it's kinda lame..
  1. My (yesterday, today & tomorrow)'s stories..
  2. My coolblog.. -> kinda vain which doesnt represent me at all.. haha..
  3. John Emmanuel's Life ->I know it's so so so lame..
  4. I don't think I'll attempt anymore already..

Good Night everyone.. :)

3 comments:

AlexAlabasta said...

No 4 is the best title so far...

John Emmanuel Edmund said...

haha.. ye la tu.. lol..

Mulberry Handbags Outlet said...

the common battery priced at between $2 Polo Handbags Outlet. 50-$5 based upon mAh, and also AA approximately $1. 15. Ni-ZN, the popular and first-class rechargeable brands, are approximately $5 every one, and survive over 500 recharges earlier than they beginning of degenerate, as per their providers Chaussures Nike Femme. Furthermore, they have a large voltage, in addition to a flash, such as, will recycle twice as quickly simply because it would utilizing alkaline battery pack. Compared that will traditional battery pack, and common competitors, the Ni-ZN contain a significantly for a longer period storage daily life and receive a higher availablility of photos earlier than running due to juice, at the bare minimum 175 as compared with 100 during the same length of time with alkaline battery pack Chaussures Nike Pas Cher. The recycle of flash are usually important, especially when taking snap shots indoors, when it really is frustrating to wait if two minutes to your flash to go back to comprehensive power; at the same time, it can be quite frustrating to exercise out for battery part way through shooting a number of short films Burberry Handbags Outlet. Taking most of factors under consideration, both relating to costing together with features, if ever the highest billed Ni-ZN battery pack can truly be recharged as many as 500 circumstances, they training cheapest over the years. They're clearly the best option out there if ever the claims within their manufacturers deal with scrutiny Miu Miu Handbags Outlet