Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Syai’s Engaged..

Greeting friends,

After a long wait to blog, finally I've the mood to do it.. The first thing I'm blogging about is my close friend’s engagement.. The title says so and the pictures will do the explaining.. haha..

Syaima's Engagement - Izza's 079

IMG_0836

Syaima's Engagement - Izza's 151

Syaima's Engagement - Izza's 195

Syaima's Engagement - Izza's 199

All dressed in PINK..

Syaima's Engagement - Izza's 240Syaima's Engagement - Izza's 241

The saying goes..

If you cant beat it, might as well join it right?

Good job Syai.. :P

Syaima's Engagement - Izza's 272

Syaima's Engagement - Izza's 309

syai_edit 1 On 6 June 2010 my dear friend,

Syaima got engaged!!..

Happy for you gal.. :)

4 comments:

tuan hassan's daughter. said...

is dat my sister? :O haha

John Emmanuel Edmund said...

hurm.. let me think.. :P hehe..

syaima' said...

haha. wats with the question? kenapa? i nmpk cantik sgt ke? ehehe

syaima' said...

owh btw john`~ tq for the post.. hehe. -terharu-