Friday, February 12, 2010

What I Found in Miri..

Hey guys,

I was in MIRI for the 2nd time in the pass 2 weeks.. Both were business trips (meetings from 8-5) and it was pretty hectic man.. But after 5 was fun of course.. Well, I arrived on Monday and departed on Wednesday night..

I’ll start from the end this time.. LOOK what I found in Miri?? I wasn't expecting to meet Adrian there of all places and so did he.. Gaya was flying back to KL for the holidays.. Go INTERGRITY!!.. haha.. Practically the 3 of us were on the same flight.. The others (permanent Miri people dy), Ping Hun and Ira were very good hosts by sending us to the airport and have been ‘layan-ing’ me for the past 3 nights.. Thanks you guys!!.. :D

DSCF0011DSCF0016

Ping Hun busy dating..

DSCF0014 DSCF0018DSCF0020

Me, Ira, Gaya & Adrian..

Lets rewind to the night before.. We dropped by a shop for some desserts and followed by bowling just to waste our time.. After which we went for dinner at SAJIAN and I think it has become our favorite place for dinner dy..

DSCF0001

DSCF0006 at the end we all sucked bad..

I even got 2 ‘F’s.. I failed bowling??

Rewinding even further now to the 1st day I arrived there.. We couldn't decide where to go for dinner and we ended up picking lots from a few choices.. Ping Hun picked Restoran MUARA and it was the last place he wanted to go.. haha.. Well I just wanted to try their famous NASI LELAPAN and the verdict is --> it was some awesome food man.. You guys should try it if you can.. After dinner we did our usual activity which was playing MONOPOLY DEAL..

DSCF0041

NASI LELAPAN..

DSCF0043DSCF0033DSCF0029

Peace out IRA!!.. hehe..

No comments: