Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My New Home..

Hey people,

Good evening.. I’ve finally got an internet connection at my NEW place.. Yeah!! Will be able to update my blog more often.. Hope so.. And here are some pictures of my house before moving in.. Tendering stages.. haha.. So that’s all for now.. :P

Master BedroomMaster Bedroom BathroomSmall Room 1Small Room 2

Please ignore the model in the picture.. He doesn't come with the house.. :P

Small Room 3

My Room!!..

Kitchen

YES!!

There’s a kitchen and it’s even bigger then the one at my house in JB..

5 comments:

AlexAlabasta said...

Thank God it doesnt come with that 'penunggu'~!!! Haha~

Nway, happy living in a new home~

To Glorify Him said...

Wah man..you have a great home there..hehe

願望 said...

^^ 謝謝你的分享,祝你生活永遠多彩多姿!.........................

John Emmanuel Edmund said...

thanks guys.. :D

S h e a T e n g said...

ur toilet so nice and clean~!
where are u staying now?