Monday, November 9, 2009

First Glass Temple in the World..

Hey Friends,

Few days ago Sharon, Vina and I went to visit the First Glass Temple in the World.. First in world?? Can you believe it?? I didn't know there was something which was the FIRST in the world located in my hometown, JB (ignorant me).. Maybe there are many more historical sites which I just don't know about yet.. Now let the pictures do the talking.. :D

IMGP5804IMGP5775IMGP5762

The temple ceilings and walls were all covered with colorful glasses.. Click here to read more about the history of this First Glass Temple in the World..

DSC07141 DSC07145 DSC07149DSC07151 DSC07164 DSC07168 So beautiful man this temple..

IMGP5797

They kept a very beautiful peacock..

IMGP5758

Want to visit this historical site and wondering how to get there?? Well, this temple is located at No. 22, Lorong Satu, Jalan Tebrau, 80100 Johor Bahru. It is about a 2 km drive from JB Town.

2 comments:

MJ said...

Wei John, u really didnt noe bout it r? Its nearby my dad's house in JB. DO u noe there is another temple a lil ahead frm thr? my dad's house is in front of tat nie.. :)

John Emmanuel Edmund said...

Meera : yes now only I knew about it.. hehe.. Ya, the other temple I know about.. I didn't know there was this temple there.. hehe..