Friday, October 9, 2009

Kerala Restaurant..

Hey Friends,

You guys know very well that I promote food worth your wild and yesterday I had some very good Indian food for lunch at KERALA Restaurant.. This restaurant serves one of the best MUTTON CURRY and CUTLETS.. They are also well known for their fish head curry but I didn't have the chance to try it which keeps me wondering.. I will surely return to try it.. :P It’s been quite some time since I’ve eaten cutlets and yesterday I was reminded how good it tasted..

DSC06795DSC06798DSC06801

LOCATION :

77, Jalan Storey,

Kim Teng Park,

80300 Johor Bahru.

kerala1 kerala2

Click to view the map..


View Larger Map

It’s located directly opposite Pacific Mall..

2 comments:

wenn said...

my husband would love this..

xox `Lyng` xox said...

eh the place very familiar. maybe i've seen it before. didnt go in makan only. aha