Wednesday, September 23, 2009

You Kee X.O Restaurant..

Hey guys & girls,

I’ve just found the best chicken rice shop ever (quite hard for any other shop to trump it).. Its not surprising that, this shop was just under my nose and I didn't even realize it, kind of close to my house some more.. How did I get to know of this restaurant?? Well, through Ms. Foodie, Sharon John of course.. haha..

IMGP5131

This superb chicken rice shop is called Restoran You Kee or You Kee X.O Trading.. So far for now, I give this shop a rating of 4.8 / 5.. It’s missing a 0.2 just because I hope there is a (one) restaurant that can beat or even match it.. hehe.. Come take a look at the pictures.. If you think the pictures look good (don't have a DSLR but a digital camera will do.. hehe..), then you must most definitely taste the food there.. Trust me, after eating the chicken rice here you wont want to eat chicken rice anywhere else dy..

IMGP5134

IMGP5135

IMGP5137

IMGP5152

Plus they serve all other dishes as well.. The dishes also taste as good as the chicken rice there.. Well they have an executive chef cooking for them, he’s actually the owner’s son or son in law something like that.. So if you guys drop by JB, you must pay a visit to this restaurant..

IMGP5142

Asam pedas fish, my favorite dish..

IMGP5146

Mix pork dish..

IMGP5145

IMGP5148

Sharon..

IMGP5153

The owner.. “Selamba” rite..


DIRECTIONS :

Jalan Pendekar 2, Taman Ungku Tun Aminah, Johor Bahru


View Larger Map

Snap2

Snap1

Snap3

Take note, there are 2 landmarks..

5 comments:

SJ said...

great shots of food.

From me to you, suejean =)

wenn said...

shall try that when i go JB again..

Gabriel said...

wah...so much to eat huh...hehhe...next time can bring us there? :)

Kristin said...

Slurrrp! The food looks yummy!

syaima' said...

u ni. makan je kan~ nasib baik x gemok2 n roi2 mcm tuut~~ :P