Thursday, September 10, 2009

Tangkak Beef Noodle..

Hey guys,

Today I tried some pretty good beef noodle in Kluang.. Yes, it’s not a mistake of locations.. Finally I was able to try Kluang’s famous beef noodle, Tangkak Beef Noodle which I often hear about but just didn't have the chance to try it.. Well today was my lucky day I guess..

My initial plan was to go for Kluang Railway Roti Bakar but soon realized that it was closed on Thursdays.. Since Roti Bakar was out of the story for today.. Mich decided it was time of me to try it (finally I had the chance to try).. This beef noodle was quite good for me but it still couldn't beat Bukit Bintang’s Famous Beef Noodle.. So far this beef noodle is placed 2nd on the list of all the beef noodles I’ve ever tried before..

For those who are passing by Kluang, you guys should give it a try.. This shop is located in the vicinity of Kluang Parade & directly opposite the newly built Song Mart..

DSC00227 Tangkak Beef Noodle..

Then after lunch, Davin & Mich followed me back to JB just to hangout and catch up on things.. What’s our plans for these 2 days?? So far, we didn't plan and most of the time we just go with the flow.. haha.. Like I said we don't plan but most probably we’ll catch The Ugly Truth if we’re able to get some tickets..

4 comments:

wenn said...

ya, just do what u feel like it..

~Elaine Tam~ said...

Hmmm..yummmmyyy!! Even though i dont eat beef! hehehehe!

TZ said...

hmm... I heard about Tangkak Beef Noodles but it's suppose to be in Tangkak... Never tried before but will try later :p

~dolly~ said...

hmmm... XD..
i don't eat beef either.. hahaha..
but the picture looks nice!