Sunday, September 13, 2009

Master Steamboat..

Hey guys,

On Friday night, my family and I had dinner with Davin & Michelle at a steamboat restaurant (Master Steamboat) nearby my house.. The food was pretty good for me (rating 7.5/10 for steamboat restaurants).. The restaurant marinated the meats and fishes very well.. Plus they got almost everything there.. All sorts of meats, seafood, vegetables, eggs etc..

IMG_4749

Master Steamboat..

Not to mention the variety of delicious sauces, there are about 6 – 7 kinds.. I dip almost everything in the satay sauce.. Yes, the sauce was that nice.. Well the fellowship was even better.. :D

IMG_4744

Michelle & Hebron, my little brother.. Cant call him little anymore.. hehe.. Younger brother.. :)

IMG_4754

Davin & Hebron..

IMG_4750

The restaurant was packed when we got there and we managed to get a table enough to fit the 7 of us.. We ate and we ate and we ate for 2 hours plus.. That’s normal if you’re eating steamboat I guess.. The steamboat was reasonably cheap as well, RM 18 per person only..

IMG_4755

IMG_4756

My favorite was the barbeque pork..

IMG_4760

That’s the most you can get out of a smile from my dad.. hehe..

Directions :



Somewhere along the Jalan Utama 45 road..


View Larger Map

4 comments:

IMCurtain said...

Lovely post! Dropping by. Have a nice day!

p/s: We would like to invite all of you to join our blogging community which helps you to get more visitors to your blogs. It's totally free and you get the chance to meet other celebrity bloggers. Visit us at Free Blog Traffic

TZ said...

Dude, where is this restaurant?

wenn said...

wow..all in a family for a steamboat..good..

John Emmanuel Edmund said...

TZ : hey, I've uploaded the directions to that shop.. It's in JB btw.. hehe..

Wenn : yup2.. the fellowship was good..