Sunday, September 27, 2009

Home Sweet Home..

Hey,

What’s the first thing you normally do when you get home from a long journey if you consider KL to JB a long journey??.. hehe..

Well, as for me.. I went to tapau Dim Sum and updated my blog.. haha.. Traveling makes you hungry I guess or maybe I’m just hungry every time (that sounds about right).. Mind you, that this is even after visiting friends for Raya (4 houses).. This is another story for a better time later (after I get the pictures I guess)..

It’s true when they say there’s no place better then your home sweet home.. GTG for now.. Have a early day tomorrow, Sunday service.. WooHoo!.. :D

3 comments:

wenn said...

ya..home sweet home..

SJ said...

happy homecoming!

From me to you, suejean =)

IMCurtain said...

LOL, I really thought that your answer would be -> SLEEPING!
Welcome back!

p/s: Let's join our Blogging Community Malaysia Boleh!