Saturday, September 5, 2009

Danger of Texting while Driving..

Hey you all,

I just came across this video and you guys should have a look at it.. Well I think the producer of the video did a good job in showing the danger of “SMS-ing” while driving.. The girl not only killed her friends in the car but also other innocent people driving by.. Could she live with the guilt she has to go through her entire life??

While writing this post, I remembered my cousin, Eddie’s accident.. How reckless the other driver could have been was and I know his dreading everyday knowing or not knowing he cause the death of 3 others.. For those who are blur on this matter.. hehe.. Read this..

So for those who are still “SMS-ing” while driving think about everyone else on the road.. The people you might hurt or worst, kill.. Someone’s parents, grandparents, children, friends, cousins etc.. You know what I mean.. Not only on “SMS-ing” while driving, but also about beating red lights and speeding around..

5 comments:

Anji said...

we saw his one on French TV too. Your words are very true

wenn said...

thx for reminding us..very dangerous indeed.

Arasu said...

Important message.I have seen many people use cellphone while driving.

TZ said...

Dude, sorry to heard about your cousin case... I usually shouted @ my frenz who SMS while driving. I think not only SMS ... we also shouldn't make a call while driving ...

BTW, thanks for dropping by my blog :)

John Emmanuel Edmund said...

arasu : ya i have too.. what can we do.. but we can always tell the ppl we know not to use it.. if we don't tell them who will right??