Thursday, August 13, 2009

Cant Wait!!..

Hey guys,

I just took my convocation robe, mortar board, invitation letters and car sticker (I guess that's for my parents car).. Convo is just around the corner like 2 day from now.. Yeah!! Cant wait to get my scroll from Tun Dr. Mahatir.. I heard some rumours that the afternoon session will receive their scrolls from Tan Sri Hassan Marican and not from Tun Dr. Mahatir.. Hurm.. Hope everything goes well.. One more thing, cant wait to hang out with Muggles for these next few days..

What the plan for the tonight?? Well, tonight I will be hangging out with MIC gang (Kajen, Meera, Damo, Robert, Suthan).. Dinner at Ipoh - Movie (District 9) - Supper - then I got no idea whats the plan.. hehe.. Most probably we will end up at the swimming pool like super old times.. haha.. Couldn't be any more happier then I am right now in my life.. :D

3 comments:

irenerachael said...

soooo happy 4 u boy... hava a goog time..

xox `Lyng` xox said...

yeah. afternoon session will receive from Tan Sri Hassan Marican, not from Tun Dr. Mahatir.

Hapi said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....