Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tagged by Izza..


Hey you all,

So far my holiday has been quite boring with nothing to do at home and I've been waiting for Petronas to call me for an interview for some time dy.. What was suppose to be in April is postponed until now.. Hope they call soon cause I'm tired of waiting.. haih.. Just got to know few of my friends got a job with Petronas.. Congrats guys!! :) No names mention, let them inform you themselves lor that would be appropriate I think.. hehe..

Tagged Questions & Answers..

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
My reaction? Hurm.. Pissed off to the max la of course, don't tell me anyone would be happy about it? I won't ever want to see that person again after that..

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
It would be becoming a pro chef with few restaurants of my own.. :)

3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
So far no one kot.. But why would someone wanna kick another person ass? haha..

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Save some for whatever in the future and use the rest for traveling and enjoy life.. Fly all over the world with family and friends.. hehe.. Plus I think my weeding would be a super grand one, just imagine no limits..

5. Will you u fall in love with your best friend?
Nope don't think I would..

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
I say, loving someone because It's always more blessed to give than to receive..

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
Like forever.. hehe.. If you really love someone and given your heart to that person, than whats the point of getting in another relationship or just for the sake of getting married fast or something like that with another person.. No point right?? Married but not in love??

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Then too bad lor.. What else you going to do? I will have to move on and wish her all the best in her relationship..

9. If you like to act with someone, who will it be? Your gf/bf or an actress/actor?
I hate acting.. I can't act at all, I'll be the worst actor mankind has ever seen.. haha.. But if I like to act then it would be with my gf lor.. I think it's romantic and sweet being able to do that..

10. What takes you down the fastest?
Kena ignore by my gf.. Not really sure on this.. Or even maybe cannot do the things I love to do.. Just imagine not being able to play football or something ever again because of some injuries..

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
In 10 years time I would be 32 years old and I think I would be married and having 2 or 3 kids with a super duper nice job..

12. What’s your fear?
Fear? Hurm.. I guess same like Izza and Nymq.. Being alone forever..

13.What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
I did a tribute for her dy.. hehe.. Not much I can say which I haven't say on my tribute.. If any of you haven't read it yet.. Just click here..

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
I would rather be married but poor.. But if it's up to me, I wouldn't allow myself to get married when I'm poor.. I must work and save for the future man.. I want to be able to make my wife and kids happy and having all the things in life which I maybe didn't have..

15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Look at my phone if there are any messages, brush my teeth and switch on my comp.. haha..

16. Would you give all in a relationship?
Yes I would.. No point of dating or being in a relationship with someone if you don't plan on spending your entire life with that person.. I think it would be a waste of time and ended up both you getting hurt..

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
How can you fall in love with 2 people at the same time one?? haha.. I think it's just your heart playing tricks.. Or you're just horny.. hahaha.. I think that person would be the person I picture myself having a family with in the future.. If still cant decide than I'll close my eyes and the 1st person that appears would be the one lor I think..

18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing someone has done?
Yes.. I would forgive but how can I forget it? Just keep in mind what that person did only lor.. I wouldn't allow that person to repeat it again if I had a choice..

19. Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
Having a relationship of course..

20. List 5 people to tag:
1) Isaac - Both Isaac's, Isaac Neto and Isaac Wong.. haha..
2) Ranae - Cause you got nothing to do at home I think..
3) Trishna - Simply, havent tag you before..
4) Lily - Same, havent tag you before..
5) Wan Sin - Just because . .... .

1 comment:

AlexAlabasta said...

Yup, being alone for the rest of our life is like, unimaginable!

Like ur answer n017