Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Mad World by Adam Lambert..

Hey guys,

Wanna share with you all my new favorite song, MAD WORLD.. After listening to Adam Lambert's version of the song I straight away went to You Tube and listen to it again and again.. haha.. Adam Lambert rendered his version of the 1980's song (MAD WORLD) originally sung by a British pop rock band, Tears for Fears.



Mad World lyrics
Songwriters: Orzabal, Roland;

All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places, worn out faces
Bright and early for the daily races
Going nowhere, going nowhere

Their tears are filling up their glasses
No expression, no expression
Hide my head I wanna drown my sorrow
No tomorrow, no tomorrow

And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you, I find it hard to take
When people run in circles its a very, very
Mad world, mad world

Children waiting for the day they feel good
Happy birthday, happy birthday
And I feel the way that every child should
Sit and listen, sit and listen

Went to school and I was very nervous
No one knew me, no one knew me
Hello teacher tell me, what's my lesson?
Look right through me, look right through me

And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you, I find it hard to take
When people run in circles its a very, very
Mad world, mad world, enlarging your world
Mad world

5 comments:

Charlz said...

damn nice rite?? hahaha i'll email to u the studio version. even better!

john said...

yup2.. very nice wei he sang.. thanks dude..

Hannah said...

=P.. i like his version of no boundaries too...

Charlz said...

Adam Lambert's version of No Boundaries makes Kris Allen's very ordinary indeed! My brother listened to Kris Allen's first because he's the Idol winner.. n he thought the song was sung okay.. then he tried listening to the Runner-Up Idol, Adam Lambert's n go WOW HOW COME HE DIDN'T WIN?? XP

John Emmanuel Edmund said...

haha.. he didn't win cause he was a gay la dude.. America didn't want their children following a wrong role model or something like that.. haha.. that's what i think la.. :D maybe there's another reason but I'm not sure.. haha..