Saturday, June 20, 2009

Father’s Day..

Hi Everyone,

Every year father’s day falls on the 3rd week of June and this year it falls on the 20th of June which is tomorrow.. This is a tribute especially to my dad and all the other dads out there.. Like how we celebrate mothers every year on mother’s day, the same goes to fathers on father’s day.. Father’s day is the day that was set aside in a year to show all the dads that they are the best dad in the world..

I’m proud to say that I want to be like my dad and more.. I have big shoes to fill cause I know my dad has given me strength when I needed it, has given me words of wisdom when I don't know where to go and what to do and he has been a superb role model for me in every expect of my life..

DSC03277DSC03944 DSC00267

From Mami, Abigail, Jonathan, Hebron & me..

Happy Father’s Day, Papa..

My dad is one of the greatest man on earth, and every son or daughter out there also thinks the same about their dad too.. Be glad that you have a dad cause I know some people that grew up without a dad in their life.. So take some time and tell your dad how much you love him and adore him and appreciate him and that his the best dad.. Do it tomorrow on Father’s Day if you don't usually do that on any other day.. hehe..

DSC06258DSC06262

This year my siblings and I bought my dad a certificate instead of buying the normal happy father’s day card.. hehe.. We also got him 2 shirts and a pair of handkerchiefs.. My dad always wanted blue stripe shirts, so we got him that.. :D I want to end this post with a poem..


“Happy Father’s Day” means more than have a happy day..

Within those words lie lots of things we never get to say..

It means we love you first of all,

Then thanks for all you do..

It means you mean a lot to us,

And that we honor you..

But most of all, I guess it means that we are thinking of…

Your happiness on this “HAPPY FATHER’S DAY!!!”..

1 comment:

AlexAlabasta said...

So cool! Certs lagi bagi dekat ayah, haha~