Saturday, May 16, 2009

To Uncertainties & Friendships..


Hey you all,

My final finals just ended and before I know it UTP life is also about to be over as well.. No more classes, studying, test, assignment and the best is no more finals!!.. Yeah!!.. hehe.. Now I 'm kinda having so many mix feelings.. I'm HAPPY & GLAD that I have completed my degree, SAD that I wouldn't be seeing my love ones in UTP that often anymore also not forgetting COP + football, WORRIED & SCARED of the uncertainties that lies ahead of me.. So far my life has been planned out for me and I knew where and what I was suppose to do.. I just kinda realised that it was planned out actually.. haha..

Starting from primary school after completing UPSR, I knew that I needed to go to secondary school and complete that as well and I did it.. After that?? UTP.. Got the scholarship and I was thinking, what the heck right? Just go for it only.. haha.. I thank God for placing me in UTP, where I've learn a lot of things from so many people and life experience that I wouldn't think I get anywhere else.. The person I am today is because of the circumstances which God placed me in and I'm so grateful for that.. I wouldn't take anything away from this experience here in UTP may it be good, bad, happy, sad, stupid, idiotic and many more.. Later I know I'll be able to look back and just smile at it all.. haha.. :D

So back to the story.. After UTP, what do I do?? Yes I know working life is unavoidable but can I get a job and if I do, what and where do I go.. So far, God has brought me through all this way and I know he will do the same after this as well.. I have an interview with Petronas on 28th May and I hope that I do get a job with Petronas.. Looking at the economic crisis and news that Petronas isn't taking in as many scholars as they used too makes me worried and be so uncertain of the path ahead of me.. Lets wait and see where God leads me.. This post is dedicated to my one and only God.. hehe..

Some advise (you can take it if you want to, if not just continue reading only la.. hehe..) to those STILL in UTP, don't waste time complaining about UTP and everything here and fighting among ourselves (go make amends and forgive each other) but thank God for the opportunities and the people he gave to be around you to learn and experience and be a better person in life from all of it.. ENJOY and be HAPPY you all.. That's all for now.. Bye2.. Going to continue watching GG 224 and I cant believe I paused it and wrote all of this.. haha..


11 comments:

Jim said...

feels good eih john. :D

yeap thats what ive been telling people myself (though i havent graduate lah) :P

congratulations, and all the best in your future undertakings. God bless you.

Charlz said...

yeah, fighting is just a waste of time.. u'll realize how little time u have left to be with each other.. if u're friends, then just forgive and forget? humans are vulnerable to mistakes ;-) hehe.. well written, john! :)

valium said...

dude...
err, practice what u preach maybe?
:P
bila nak lepak ngan i ni?
u don't even celebrate momma's day with me
cis!

Guo Lin said...

I like the post. We are sharing the same sentiment =)) I learned a lot about life and myself throughout the years. And I am glad that I have good supportive and forgiving friends around =))

Good luck to all my graduating friends! May all of us get secured and satisfying jobs!

Logen said...

all the best john. c u when i c u next time. :)

John Emmanuel Edmund said...

charles : haha.. the post is for all actually.. but the saying goes "sape makan cili yg rase pedas nye" I think it goes like that or something like that.. hint hint.. haha..

John Emmanuel Edmund said...

jim, logan, guo lin.. thanks dudes, c u guys when I c u la.. hehe..

John Emmanuel Edmund said...

laila : haha.. very true.. jom ar one of these days we kuar mkn2.. :D

Hannah said...

John~` yerp2.. i'm gonna miss Muggles n UTPians sooo badly, nevertheless.. c u guys when i c u.. we can still hangout in kl (if i'm not going to Penang..huhuh~`) or something after we grad.. hopefully most of us workk in KL.. so, think +ve.. act, i wont have prob meeting u guys anywhere, be it in kl, penang, kedah, jb or even sabah.. sound jelaa for any trip..hehe..

John Emmanuel Edmund said...

hannah : yea.. hope every one ke kat KL.. hehe.. then senang sikit hang out..

la Hannah.. can come back UTP also ma.. since Charles, Syai n Azam ade kat UTP doing post grad.. hehe..

WebSphere Guy said...

all the best to you. hope you get petronas.