Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day..

Hey Mummy,


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
To mummy aka Pn. Irene :D,


Mothers are special people
God knew that from the start
That's why he created them in His own image and to them gave the biggest heart.

She's able to heal our hurts with only a kiss and hug
She's able to cook breakfast, lunch, and dinner and is never slow as a slug.



Thanks mummy for taking care of us, cooking for us all the time.. I love all your food mummy.. From simple american breakfast to super nice christmas dishes..



Mothers are special people
God knew they'd always be
He created them to do so much that involves you and me.
She has to be a teacher to teach us what we need to know
She has to be a taxi driver to get us where we need to go.



Thanks mummy for teaching us (literally being my English teacher in school), and being Abigail, Jonathan and Hebron's teacher too.. hehe.. Plus you help driving us almost everywhere when I didn't know how to drive yet..



Mothers are special people
God knew His work was complete
When He created someone that could do SOOO much on her own two feet.
She is a Christian on Him she depends
She displays the fruit of the Spirit and a helping hand she is willing to lend.
Mothers are special people



Thanks mummy for teaching us to love Jesus and more, teaching us to be a better person in life.. Lastly to all mothers out there who somehow read my blog, I wana wish a Happy Mother's Day to you too.. :D



From Abigail, Jonathan, Hebron and Me..

3 comments:

AlexAlabasta said...

Then, always be a good son, John! (Mencekak pinggang sambil pegang rotan)

Lotasa luv to all the mums in the world~!

irenerachael said...

What a suprise.. was so so busy lately that I did not have time to open yr blog earlier...Thanks boy... it means a lot to me to see u all grown up n matured n able to express yrself...u know no gift could replace your thoughts n words n I pray for your continual suscess and blessings as God leads u all the way... Having all of u n papa has made my life complete...The joys, the pains, the heartaches ... but seeing u today... I cannot but count my blessings...Thank you son n Love you fm the bottom of my heart...mummy...

davin said...

by far, the best post yet from you Jono..