Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Avatar and Rasta..


Hey you all..

Yesterday Avatar had their 3rd group match against Rasta.. We won the match by 4 goals to nil.. We were ahead 3 - 0 in the 1st half.. Credit to our strikers, Amin & Din .. Amin scoring 2 goals (Van NistelroOy Style) and Din slotting home a penalty just before the half time whistle..


Team Hurdle..



In the 2nd half there we 4 substitutes.. We managed to score 1 more goal which came from Ketong's superb volley over the keeper's head.. We could have scored many more goals but hats off to Rasta's keeper, Fu Shen for his out standing saves..



Half time..



Avatar & Rasta supporters.. huhu..

Hurm, as for me.. I'm still yet to score a single goal in this UTP League for 5 seasons already since I 1st joined in Jan 2005.. haha.. It just seems that I'm not able to slot home a goal under any surcumstances what so ever.. Sad sad.. haha.. But never mind I still enjoy every single second of the game..

Since I joined UTP League.. I played for,

Rasta, 2005 - Quarter Finals
Avatar, 2006 - Group Stage
Avatar, 2007 - Finals, 2nd Place
Rasta, 2008 - Group Stage
Avatar, 2009 - Hopefully Champions!!!.. :D

Avatar 3 years ago.. When all were fit fit.. :) Now? hahaha..

All in all, Avatar has qualified for the Quarter Finals with 7 points and with our last game to be played on the 20th of March (a day before our one week mid sem break).. Not sure will there be any supporters or not that day?? haha.. I wana upload some pictures as usual but with this stupid UTP internet connection rite.. haih.. Its 3am and I cant get a proper connection still???