Friday, January 9, 2009

Encouragement for those who ___ it..

Hey,

My post this time has a different tone from the others.. I just want to leave everyone with a little bit of encouragement that God is out there with us, being there and looking out for us in everything we do.. Psalm 23 is my favorite scripture ever and I would like to just share it with you all..

The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want..

He makes me lie down in green pastures, He leads me beside quiet waters, He restores my soul..

He guides me in the path of righteousness for his name sake..

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me, Your rod & Your staff they comfort me..

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies, You anoint my head with oil, my cup overflows..

Surely goodness & love will follow me all the days of my life & I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever..

This psalm right here has encourage me so many times by reminding me that God is with me always.. Psalm 23 gives me comfort anytime & anywhere I am.. It ensures me that God will guide me, protect me and blesses me because He loves me & I love him.. I hope He can do the same for some of you out there.. :D

No comments: