Friday, December 5, 2008

Tagged.. My Wedding..

Hey u all,

It's been long since I wrote something here.. I've been in KL for the past week for what? Read my previous posts.. hehe.. I'm now at a cc in SS2 due to no internet connection at the place where I'm staying right now.. So just wana do Nyamouq's tag only for now.. I'll update you all once I'm back home in JB..

Tagged on Wedding by Nyamuoq..

How old are you?
I'm now 21 years old..

Are you single?
Yup, single but not available..

In what age do you think you'll get married?
I'll like to get married around 27 or 28 like that.. I dont want too old all.. haha..

Do you think you'll be marrying the person you are with now?
I'm not wif anyone now.. I shall just leave it to God to decide.. :)

If not, who do you want to marry?
Hurm.. I dont know, I'm not like Nyamouq wana marry Jessica Alba all.. haha.. No offence yea..

Do you want a garden/beach or a traditional wedding?
Some where like a scene from "the beach", the movie where Leonardo Dicaprio acted if you know what movie i'm talking about.. Then good for you if you dont know, just google it okie.. haha.. If not mistaken some island in Thailand..
Your ideal motive?
This means the wedding theme I guess.. The whole wedding has to be done in Blue and Purple setting.. From the candles on the table to the flowergirls dresses.. haha.. If it meaning another motive, then the ideal reason would be.. I wana spend my entire life with the person I love forever.. :D

Where do you plan to go on a honeymoon?
Paris or Italy.. Why? I dont know.. It's a romantic place to be at a time like that..

How many guests do you think you'll invite?
For my wedding all are invited but for the reception have to see my budget la.. haha.. Have to be practical also rite here.. If I'm earning a lot I will invite almost everyone I know.. If not my family and dearest friends only..

Do you want an extravagant wedding or a simple wedding?
Simple will do for me..

Do you want the traditional vows or something you'd make up on your own?
I'll want something that I've cooked up on my own.. The traditional vows are boring dy kot now..

How many layers of cake do you want?
Since I'm having a simple wedding then the cake should also fit the occassion.. Somewhere around 3 to 5 layers.. Must have the bride & groom replica on the top of the cake.. It's a must.. haha..

Do you prefer having your reception at a hotel or a simple place?
Some 5star hotel la of course.. Thats why got limit to guess all.. hehe.. Wana have a memorable wedding ma.. So the food & the place also have to be memorable right..

When do you want to get married, morning or evening?
Me, I wana get married at night.. The ceremony should start around 10 something like that.. So that I'll get married at midnight which is the next day.. Then the whole day will be my wedding day.. :D

You'd rather have your reception outdoors or indoors?
Already say ma in Hotel so it's indoor lor.. hehe..

Do you like a grand entrance for your groom?
I'm the groom what, need entrance wan meh? I'll be waiting at the altar and ya I would like a grand entrance for my bride.. The music, the flowergirls, bridesmaids, the ringboy and of course her father walking her down the aisle..

Name the song/tune you'd like to play at your wedding?
I dont know la actually.. For now I like the song "unbreakable"..

Are you a morning person or a night person?
I'm a night person la.. Read my posts then you'll know ma.. It's 2am and I'm doing this tag.. I'm awake at night!! and asleep in the day.. haha..

Do you want a solemn ceremony or a light one?
Hurm, I think I'll prefer a solemn ceremony with all the church traditions and all but at the beach/garden.. haha.. Hope it doesn't rain la..

Describe your ideal husband/wife?
Too personal and private.. Sorry.. Not here..:D

Do you prefer fine dining or just the normal spoon & fork/knife?
Normal fork & spoon will do.. Fine dining? No time kot.. Wana cut the meat la, change spoon for different dishes all.. Mafan right?? haha..

Champagne or red wine?
Champagne..

Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
After the wedding will be great for me..

Money or household items?
Up to you la.. I dont mind anyone of those.. If you dont know what to buy then give money lor..

Who will pay for the bills?
I be working by the time I get married.. So I want to save and pay for my wedding on my own.. If my wife is working and can afford by that time then it'll be good if both can pay the bills.. :D

Are you ready for married life?
Hurm, I would say I'm getting there.. haha.. But I have a lot more to learn in life..

Do you think you will still be a virgin until you get married?
Yes of course.. No doubt about that.. :D

Will you always be true to your wife/husband?
What a question is this.. hehe.. Of course la.. For better or for worst, in sickness or in health, when rich or poor.. No matter what la I'll always be true to my wife..

How many kids would you like to have?
This I know.. I've planned to have 4 kids.. If in God's will 2 boys and 2 girls.. hehe..

A new house for a newly wed or an old one?
A new house I guess but either one will do for me, as long as there's a roof over our heads..

What kind of cuisine would you like for your wedding?
Chindian food of course.. If I'm mix so will the food be.. haha.. I'm not sure is there any chindian cuisine or not yet..

Will you record your honeymoon in a CD or DVD?
CD or DVD? Dvd I guess to hold all our pictures.. CDs wont be enough to save all of it.. To be more specific, Blue Ray DVDs.. haha..

Whose wedding plans would you like to know next?
1. Isaac Wong (playing game next to me now)
2. Charles Tan (you're not getting away from this.. haha..)
3. Wan Sin (I already know how you want your weeding.. :) but nevermind others dont know yet.. haha)
4. Jim
5. Josiah & Renae (still count you both as one.. haha..)

2 comments:

AlexAlabasta said...

Uish, gotta go to da wedding (wedding craasher), nak rase soon-to-be-chef punyer wedding makanan~

john said...

soon to be chef? haha.. i hope so too.. kena la habis UTP dulu.. :D