Friday, December 12, 2008

Chapter 4 - My New Hair Cut..

Hey,

Some of you guys might know that my hair is getting thinner and dropping as well. What to do? I'm 21 and it's happening to me.. haih~ It cant be because of genetic problem cause my dad and his side of the family only started thinning and getting bald after 40 plus.. That's normal I guess for guys to get bald when they are old.. I have gone to clinics and doctors say that it could be stress related.. How stressed could I be until my hair is thinning and dropping?? haha.. Some say because of the food I eat, maybe it's true but I eat the same food as my friends do, don't I?? They still have their hair.. haha.. To avoid looking like I'm getting bald, I decided it's better for me to get a "GI Joe" hair cut..

During the holidays I did it in JB before going up to KL for the IPTC Conference.. So wana ask you guys, which hair style suites me more?? hehe.. With or without hair.. :D

Before..

Some of you have seen this pic before,
from Isaac's blog.. hehe..

After.. haha.. Which do you prefer? :)

8 comments:

WanSin said...

you just *meltttttttt* me.. xD

suthan said...

~snigger~

charlz said...

wahaha.. show oni go to hairstyle all, i thot what style this fella gona do.. tgk tgk.. all shaven.. LOL!! X) see? told u to shave long time ago innit?? ahaha

xox `Lyng` xox said...

omg john...........

noone said...

wow!!!..............

AlexAlabasta said...

Looks good, nice job.

I think its true hair can fall because of stress you know? Last semester my hair kept falling like it's suicide season!

Thank God once study week started my stress went on olidei, ngahaha~

John Emmanuel Edmund said...

charles: wat hair style could I possibly do la.. no hair dy.. haha..

renae: you shocked? hahaha..

Nyaq: Stressed? x kot.. hope it starts growing back oni la.. hehe..

Jim said...

lol! i can do the hairstyle for you mah. i charge cheaper. :P