Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tagged..

Hey,

Tagged by Gary & then Renae but I'll be doing part 2 only.. hehe..

Part Two.
1. Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.

2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state the rules clearly.

3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.

4. No tags back!
  1. I talk in my sleep a lot.. I talk about specific stuff like ingredients for a dish.. haha..
  2. I love chocolates and I can eat it the whole day long if there are m&m (now cant eat dy la), Belgian seashells, mint choc, rum choc, actually almost any choc kot..
  3. I only need 4 hours of sleep a day..
  4. I slur a lot when I talk..
  5. I cannot leave the room without ironing my shirt..
  6. I hug a pink sheep when I sleep which I've never imagined myself doing.. haha..
  7. I love eating eggs with jam especially strawberry jam..
  8. I don't like the sun, I don't like to sweat if I'm not doing sports.. I will find the most shaded path to get somewhere doesn't matter how long.. haha..
  9. I'm getting botak.. It's true.. :(
  10. I'll post it when I can think of one more.. hehe..
10 people who I tag!!.. Crazy ar.. 6 enough dy I think.. haha..
  1. Charles
  2. Nyamouq
  3. James
  4. Jim
  5. Isaac Wong
  6. Laila
Who ever is so rajin can do part 1 as well.. :)

2 comments:

xox `Lyng` xox said...

Sleep talking? Ingredients for a dish? Damn. Am really looking forward to your curry mutton on the 5th of Nov. Lol!

John Emmanuel Edmund said...

haha.. renae.. kinda weird rite.. this also my roomie tell wan.. you'll just have to wait n taste it then.. :)