Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Papa!!..


Hey,

Tomorrow(2
nd Sept) is my dad's birthday.. I wana wish him a "Happy Birthday" here.. Sorry got no birthday card this year.. :( So I cover balik by blogging yea.. Hope you like it..

Papa for you:
He shall be like a tree
Planted by the rivers of water,

That bring forth its fruit in its seasons,

Whose leaf also shall not wither.

And whatever he does shall prosper.
Psalm 1:3

"Wishing you a wonderful and memorable birthday.. May papa's birthday be filled with many super duper pleasant surprises.."

Here are some pictures of my dad.. Couldn't find many pictures with just him in it..

My Dad..

Dad and Mom..

Dad and Mom again.. :)

Dad and Mom somemore..

My dad is how many years old? Not going to tell his age here la.. hahaha.. Try to guess his age and see if you can.. :)

2 comments:

jim said...

lol happy (trying trying 52nd?) birthday uncle! lol. your mom resembles michelle lee lah!

and babylon AD kinda.. sucks. haha. what storyline..

John Emmanuel Edmund said...

52? that a bit too old.. hehe..

ya the plot so boring.. I know its about just bringing this gal from point A to point B..

The movie rely on Van Diesel and the special effect oni la i think.. Some of it cool la for me..