Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Durian Durian

Hello Friends,

I have been a bit busy lately and going to be more busy soon with all the assignments and projects and fyp stuff.. Wo.. So much work and so little time.. Got few tests and quizzes creeping around the corner.. Cant complain much, my work is to study only some more.. Life as a full time student..


Oh ya.. Before i forget about Durian Durian.. hehe.. Suddenly my roommate and I got some crazy craving for durians since before scholar entered. What to do that time no money, so now got dy.. What else.. Tomorrow going "jalan jalan cari durian" So hope can find some good durians anywhere.. If Aaron knows about this trip, conform he wana follow wan.. Sorry Aaron cant bring you along this time, if not no more durians for me to eat ar.. :)
p.s : FYI Aaron is a crazy durian lover..

This is something which I would like to share and really encouraged me a lot. Tomorrow starting CG .. yeah!

Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths straight.
Proverbs 3: 5-6


4427799902022288

No comments: