Monday, September 1, 2008

Babylon..

Hello people,

On Sat i watched Babylon at Jusco.. The night before merdeka!! huhu.. HAPPY 51st INDEPENDENTS DAY MALAYSIA.. It wasn't surprising that the cinemas was not full, the crown was off celebrating merdeka I guess.. Now for some short movie review..


Back to Babylon, the movie was so so la.. I would give it 3 stars out of 5.. The plot was so predictable for me lah maybe cause I watch too much of movies dy.. haha.. :D Other then that the only thing that was cool was the touch map.. I guess for those who watch it would understand what I'm talking about.. You know like on an iPhone u touch to navigate through but in the movie this touch technology was on a map.. I don't know if that actually exist yet but it was cool.. :)



Check out this website guys - http://www.babylonadmovie.com/

I was a memorable night for me.. A well planned night out.. I'll blog about that some other time when I get the pictures.. Now wana continue studying.. I have 3 test this week and 1 presentation and maybe my FYP seminar also.. Anyway it's 3 am the time I usually blog..

5 comments:

AlexAlabasta said...

Yeah, Babylon AD was so-so...me watched it the same nite in Penang.

The action was good, Vin and Aurora (Idk the actress' name) was great, Michelle Yeoh was superb, but the ending sux reaaalll bad! Real bad... like... really, really bad...

The whole audience left the hall speechless, seriously. I could hear gush of winds... I guess everybody was like "What just happened?!"

Ps- Happy Merdeka! We're not merdeka yet, still have the g'damn FYP! All the best~

John Emmanuel Edmund said...

Merdeka for Malaysia la.. haha..

Yup got way long more for us to go with and FYP and projects..

Aurora - i remember harry potter movies.. haha.. coming out in Nov btw..

Charles Tan said...

DAMN!! i thot the first pic in this entry was you wearing cool shades! until i realize that its a movie poster by vin diesel zzzzz......

Jamie said...

i watched it also. nothing but eye candy.house is pretty quiet without GG or Friends blaring on the speakers downstairs;p

John Emmanuel Edmund said...

ya lor.. Of course la quite i guess.. I'm the one watching series every night. hehe.. Watching friend the whole ten seasons..